You we're going to break down Vandy's recruiting class and tell you who's got the best chance to play when and where. And we're dying to do it.
But first, we're gonna wait until signing day and these kids have put pen to paper. Plus, we may get a late commitment or two. And maybe a late decommitment, which is the price you pay for recruiting kids that other schools actually covet.
And which is why Bobby Johnson was driving through snow storms on Friday before the dark period began.
Here are a few things yet to watch:
• Did Sharrod Golightly have a good visit to South Carolina and does he want to jump ship?
• Is Jerrell Priester still a lock for Vandy? Kentucky would love to have him, and Wildcat fans are comparing him to Randall Cobb and saying they still have a great shot to get him.
• Is James Pott, the fine Florida runner committed to Buffalo, still considering switching to Vandy if he even still has an offer after Rajaan Bennett's verbal commitment this weekend?
• Are we making a late run at a quarterback — such as Tyler Arndt of Texas — to fill the vacancy of Nash "I'm so relieved and blessed" Nance?
• Are we going to try to pick somebody up at another position, such as offensive line or a true punter?