Sunday, October 5, 2008

BOBBY JOHNSON COMMENTS ON THE AUBURN VICTORY

"I'm extremely excited," Coach Bobby Johnson said in a press conference after his team had shocked Auburn 14-13. "This is what coaches live for. I live to walk in that dressing room at the end of the game and see how happy our players are. That's what makes me emotional. They earned it and it was good to see."

So exactly why does his team never give up any points in the second half?

"I think our staff does a fantastic job of looking at what we've been running the whole first half. It allows our guys to play fast and confidently, and just go out there and execute a few things and execute them well. The other thing is we stay aggressive. We don't get into a shell because someone is moving the ball. We kept going at them, and I think it paid off."

No comments: