This Duke gave up more than 250 yards passing to Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech! We've got 20 yards with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
• Moore on the kickoff return. Out of bounds at the 28. 5:08. Duke up 10-0.
• Rugby punt by Upson, whose play has now digressed to that of the rest of the team. Now about 3 minutes left.
• THIS IS THE SAME DUKE TEAM THAT GAVE UP 49 POINTS AT HOME TO MIAMI (FLA).
• If the defense doesn't score, we're not gonna score.
• Duke will probably eat up the clock.
• OK, maybe not, a receiver just gallops 37 yards. Poor tackling. This is a nightmare. We're going to get shut out by Duke.
• 1st & goal on the 4. The boo birds are out. But this has nothing to do with our defense. This has to do with the worst offense in the nation.
• Incomplete pass. Myron Lewis is asking the referee for offensive pass interference. Nice idea. Maybe we could win a debate against these guys.
• Third and goal on the 2.
• Lewis sacked by Chris Marve, and T.J. Greenstone has the ball! Can our defense stay on the field and try to score?
• Incomplete pass.
• I left the room for a few minutes and now there's a review and now it's 3rd & short on the D18. As Larry Munson used to say, "We've got 4,000 miles to go!"
• Half a yard to go. Hawkins gets the ball. He's got it. Now we're 3 for 11 on first downs. Yikes. How big was that missed field goal? Oh, and we've got 108 yards offense in the fourth quarter.
• Sean Walker TOUCHDOWN! 79 yards! We're back in it! Mackenzi on the play action pass! Hahnfeldt boots the PAT! Early in the fourth quarter!