Here are our Moral Victory! predictions for this week's games:
• Alabama at Auburn: Sure, this game's at Auburn but look what Bama did to MSU in Starkville last week. The Tide is focused and ready, and just has too many weapons, especially on defense, for Auburn to handle. Crimson Tide, 27-14.
• Florida State at Florida: Which Seminole team will show up? Doesn't matter. Gators 34-18.
• Georgia at Georgia Tech: This might be closer than people think, but Tech should prevail. Yellow Jackets, 30-24.
• Arkansas at LSU: What the heck happened at the end of the game in Oxford? We picked the Rebels because we think LSU's in a season-ending collapse similar to last year's, and Ryan Mallett is red hot. Razorbacks, 28-25.
• Clemson at South Carolina: I really don't care. It'd be nice to think one of the teams in the bottom third of the SEC could beat a division champ in the ACC. Hey, we're gonna go ahead and pick it. Gamecocks, 22-20.
• Ole Miss at Miss State: The Rebels are finally rolling and appear headed to a berth in the Capital One Bowl or the Cotton Bowl. Rebels, 31-17.
• Tennessee at Kentucky: This could be a good one. The Wildcats are having a special season with milestone victories over Auburn and Georgia. Is Tennessee next? We're gonna say yes. Wildcats 19-17.
And now for the power rankings:
1. Alabama 11-0 (7-0)
2. Florida 11-0 (7-0)
3. LSU 8-3 (4-3)
4. Ole Miss 8-3 (4-3)
5. Arkansas 7-4 (3-4)
6. Tennessee 6-5 (3-4)
7. Georgia 6-5 (4-4)
8. Auburn 7-4 (3-4)
9. South Carolina 6-5 (3-5)
10. Kentucky 7-4 (3-4)
11. Miss State 4-7 (2-5)
13. Vanderbilt 2-10 (0-8)