So last week we went 7-1, to bring our overall record to 61-15, or 80.3 percent.
Here are our picks for this week:
• Tennessee at Ole Miss: Vols didn't need Nu'keese anyway. Volunteers 23-21.
• Kentucky at Vanderbilt: Commodores always struggle on senior day. But we're predicting the Dores finally break 10 points in an SEC game. Wildcats 20-14.
• Florida at South Carolina: Gators look better this week. Gators 38-14.
• Auburn at Georgia: Dawgs have the home field disadvantage in this one. But Richt wants to get a win before facing a swarm of Yellow Jackets. Bulldogs 24-17.
• La Tech at LSU: Tigers playing for a berth in the Capital One Bowl. Tigers 34-14.
• Alabama at Miss State: Dan Mullen will have a few tricks up his sleeve and put a scare into the Tide. Crimson Tide 26-20.
• Troy at Arkansas: This time last year, Troy put a big-time scare into LSU. But the Razorback offense is just too good. Razorbacks 31-17.