Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's spelled S-I-G-N-I-N-G D-A-Y

Yes, today is signing day, but I'll be joining you late here on Moral Victory! because I'm judging the county spelling bee this morning.

I'm not kidding. Who said a Vanderbilt education doesn't create opportunities?

Feel free to post your comments about our recruiting class if you hear any news. I'm curious about answering these questions:

• Will we hang on to super-athlete Jerrell Priester?

• Will we land a quarterback — maybe steal Darren Daniel from Stanford?

• Will we lose anybody at the last minute?

• Will we have any surprise pick-ups?

Stay tuned.

8 comments:

'Bilt said...

6 guys so far... no surprises. http://vucommodores.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/2010-signing-day.html

Russ said...

Good luck with your spelling bee!! I think I won one of those back in my day!

Aaron said...

we lost Priester to UK. Being able to get into the school seemed to win out in the end

'Bilt said...

Where are you hearing / seeing that Aaron? Don't doubt it, but haven't seen it yet.

Aaron said...

Here you go 'Bilt

http://aaronsukfootballblog.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/JDrumUK

Russ said...

Maybe Coach Johnson should consider going to the option offense since they have so many great running backs. Rajaan Bennett is signed, sealed, and delivered!!!

'Bilt said...

Thanks, I think...

CAR said...

Have 19 so far and waiting on 5 more i guess.

Really upsetting we lost Priester, Golightly, nance, and Roby in the past 2 weeks. Could have been quite the class.