Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stallings off to worst conference start ever


Just lost to the Gamecocks 86-76. I'm kind of surprised we only lost by 10. Commodores now 1-5 in the SEC, Stallings' worst start ever.

Clearly, A.J. Ogilvy isn't himself. Played 21 minutes without a field goal. Needs to sit out until that heel heals. Taylor went off and scored 23 points. I didn't see the game and I'm glad. But I don't think the end is here or anything like that. This is a rebuilding year and I believe we'll finish strong. We clearly lack shooters.

I'll be at the Auburn game Saturday and expect another beat-down. The Tiger's are a strong, physical team that can run hot and cold. Hopefully they'll run cold.

1 comment:

Anything but Gatorade said...

It's been pretty gloom-and-doom on all sides of the roundball picture here lately. Even though, by definition, a ball does not have any sides. Whatever. Hopefully Stallings can find some way to win a few SEC games and salvage the season.